The music i feel inside

domenica 11 agosto 2013

Prologue

  •  Early days of 2012

After many years of being tired of non living happy and free as i wished to, i started thinking about what to do for my life and then i asked to myself questions and gave them answers.

From that time i began to pursuit my personal liberation through the developing of mind and body.
I gradually changed any aspect i did not liked about myself, and now, although i know that i still have not totally reached my goal, i am proud of who i am and no one can hurt me anymore.

After i took this decision some coincidences began to happen to me...

PS: i cannot promise you that i will talk about of all the coincidences.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Feel free to leave a comment but please use a nickname if you choose an anonymous ID.